Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Green Room

The green bedroom is making me insane. I can't seem to find the right bedding to go in the room. The room is painted Benjamin Moore Stem Green (as circled in the color palette below) but depending on your monitor it may look more like the greens circled to the left, Lime Green or Margarita. Trust me, it is a nice kinda bright ass green.



At first I was thinking about doing the room in the green with pretty much everything else in black and white, then I realized that my office is red, black and white. I can't let the madness continue. Must break habits. Because of habit breaking I am having a hard time with the bedding and until I find the right bedding I won't be able to decide on what finish to choose for the curtain rod.

I bought this bedding from Target, it came last Thursday, I laid it out and didn't love it. The coloration was drabber than it seemed on the Target website and there two greens (none of which match), so it goes back.

Then I found some new stuff from Liberty of London that just came out (going to order it) and lastly this other Target bedding set. The orange and pink flowers is the Liberty of London Sixty Duvet set, the blue/green Paisley is Paisley. Then there's a return to the original thought of black and white and green and that bring us to set #3 from Target the Dwell Studio Prakesh.


I have think I have doubts about like the pink and orange set because of the coloring and the flowers. I don't want to the room to be too frou frou.

No comments: