Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween

To state the obvious, yesterday was Halloween. The hubby and I threw a lovely Halloween party and got into the festive mood by decorating the house inside and out. We also decorated ourselves, as a pirate and a Desperate Housewitch.

Lots of friends, family, food and fun was had.

We were so excited to have real trick-or-treaters we dashed to the door at the first ring. It wasn't too busy with trick-or-treaters but we had many Spiderman..

The funniest was one boy who came with a friend and his sister. He took his candy and noticed the party commotion in the house. He asked me, "Are you having a birthday party?" I said, "No, a Halloween Party." He looked at the house and back at me and asked, "Can I come?" While trying to formulate a kind response his sister thankfully interjected and said, "Come on, you're being annoying."

No comments: