Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thanks Joan!

I have been meaning to embroider bibs for friends for a while now, I've had everything except the embroidering machine (at least until recently) and of course the space to do it in.

My mother-in-law recently gave me her extra machine and I've been itching to use it. Conveniently for me, our friends recently had a darling little boy, Preston. Hubby and I will be seeing them tomorrow and what better gift to bring than personalized bibs!

So out came the machine and I ended up staring at it for a good five minutes trying to figure out where to begin. It's been over 2 years since I last used it for embroidering the guest bags for Hawaii. Thank goodness for the user guide otherwise I'd be lost!

Finished up the first bib (blue) without even thinking of taking a picture and then midway through the second (orange) bib I snapped a pic. Embroidery machines are like artificial intelligence!


And the finished products! One with his first name and another with his monogram.

No comments: