Wednesday, August 05, 2009

That Car Again...

I arrive at my train station yesterday and when I went to start my car it wouldn't start. There was no distinct sound of the engine willing to start but I did have power for the windows and radio.

I suspected the worse - alternator issues. Hubby came to my rescue and he figured to start small. He jumped started the car and we were off towards home. Unfortunately the car sputtered a few times and wouldn't start up again after we shut it off in the driveway. Thankfully we have an Auto Zone around the corner where we got a new battery.

Car seems to work this morning.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Sorry to hear you are having car trouble. It's almost a relief to just need to get a new battery, when there could be so many things wrong with that system.