Saturday, August 15, 2009

Perfect Pool Day

This weekend started out pretty quiet. Our calendar was, for once, empty so we stirred it up a bit by inviting my cousins over. My cousin, Suesan from Ohio, was in town and staying with my other cousins, Catherine and Victoria.

They came over after their Picture People session and it was one of the best pool days ever in our pool this year.
Suesan hanging out on a noodle.

Victoria posing on the her blowup chair that is NOT a pool toy, but apparently now is.
Catherine hamming it up in her "mini pool" of an upside down floating lounger.

Just before the girls came over I learned how to dive. I had never dived into a pool because, well I was just plain scared. But hubby taught me how to dive in one step at a time and then Suesan give me some more tips.

No comments: