Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Full Moon Craziness

Yesterday was definitely a full moon because today is actually pretty normal.

Yesterday's happenings...
1. My mother-in-law ends up the hospital with severe stomach pains (she's okay and they've figured out what's wrong just need a course of action).
2. My car is dead upon my arrival at the train station. Fixed with a new battery.
3. Verizon is crawling all over my neighborhood because the telephone lines fell (no pole falling, just the lines).
4. Hubby's best friend runs over his cell phone with his fiance's car.
5. A co-worker had a false fire alarm go off at her just bought house - thankfully it was due to a faulty alarm system, but the fire department still had to "break in" and tore up the screen door.
6. My parents couldn't find a return flight for their trip to Taiwan (they found it today).

Thank goodness the week is almost over.

No comments: