Saturday, February 28, 2009

I Miss London

It's been more than 2 months since I was on my business trip in London and I've been missing it lately.

I really enjoyed my trip there and feel like I haven 't seen it all because most trips were in quick passing and not really drawn out a just a bit more to enjoy it. Plus it was cold so standing still in one spot wasn't the best idea. I've also been craving the delicious foods that we've had.

I seem to have a thing about loving foods from places I can't easily get to. I have a sweet from Japan that I absolutely think is a slice of heaven and recently finished them. That's a blog for another day.

My London love is Penn State Pretzels in Sour Cream and Chive flavor. Seriously the MOST flavorful pretzel I've ever had. It's the prefect mix of flavors and I tried to get to a grocery store before I flew home but it was just too hard and I was already having packing issues. So on the flight back on Virgin Airlines (where I first learned of this delightful treat) I made sure to be totally ghetto and ask for a few extra mini airplane bags of the pretzels. I stretched those as long as I could.

I will have to try to convince the hubby we should do a European tour, preferably to London, France and Italy. Those are really the only countries I care about, mainly for the food and secondly the sights.

No comments: