Saturday, February 07, 2009

Beautiful Burberry Bags!

If you didn't already know, I am a HUGE fan of Burberry. A few weeks back I had to return some Burberry sneakers that I got a deep discount but bought the pair that was a 1/2 size too small but the right size made my feet look big. I have issues with my feet looking big. Anyways, it saved me a few bucks because at some point I accepted the fact the sneakers didn't fit and that I could live without them. :)

When I am in Nordstrom I must make my usual rounds to see the shoes and handbags. My last Nordstrom trip yielded some magnificient Burberry for 2009! May I introduce to you (from top to bottom) the Ruched Ribbon Lowry, Ruched Ribbon Hobo and the Catridge Pleat Lowry. My favorite color is definitely the white at bottom or the middle one called trench (fancy word for "close to khaki"). The top bag is credited as "pink" but in person is more of mauve colore. Don't get me wrong, if someone handed me one of these bags free and clear I wouldn't give a rat's ass what color it was. My favorite bag style/shapes are the the top and bottom ones. The middle is too big for me, it's probably as tall as I am. ;)

Sadly, unless I was rich like Richard Branson or they went on super sale I'll never own one. But a girl can dream can't she?

No comments: