Friday, July 18, 2008

Testing Out the Train..

Nick and Chris (they're BFF) went fishing today and afterwards we're heading to the shore. I needed to get to Central Jersey after work without driving so I got dropped off at the ferry in the morning.

I figured I'd take the train to the Jersey Ave stop (North Brunswick) and once I got off the subway it was D-R-A-M-A! I walked one block the wrong way then couldn't find the entrance to Penn Station. On top it, buying a ticket was impossible and I had already missed the train I wanted to take. While waiting on the ticket line I called Nick to complain. Then Chris mentioned you could jump on and pay a surcharge for buying your ticket onboard. So I ran off to find track 12.

No ticketer yet but we're slowly moving through Secaucus because of "track traffic". Crud. So far the best thing is the train is air conditioned and I don't have to drive I am actually scared that the ticket taker will be mad at me. Eeek.

1 comment:

Roselawn said...

We don't have that problem with the trains around here... only problem is, you have to hitch a ride while the cars are still moving! LOL