Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Target Never Fails

Stopped at Target on my home today and found these baggies (minus the popcorn) in the section formerly-known-as-the-Dollar-Spot. They are Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo and Hello Kitty baggies! The Mermaid and Nemo bags come in 2 sizes regular snack bag and the small/half size ones.

I love anything that makes stuff (especially food) look cute. They also had Hello Kitty and Spiderman lunch bags (insulated paperbag looking ones) and a tupperware thing for a sandwich. I passed those up as I'd totally get made of if I bought those and the baggies.

Th popcorn is from Target's snack bar. If I haven't mentioned it yet - it is the BEST popcorn on the planet. It is perfectly crunchy, salted and buttered. The best part is that it's only a dollar (plus tax)!

3 comments:

katie o. said...

Thanks for the heads up on the baggies. We now have tons of Spiderman sandwich bags. Packagin is EVERYTHING to our little picky-pants three year old. "PBJ? No thanks, Mom. Oooh!, Spiderman PBJ? Cool! Can I have two?!"

katie o. said...

I am not a bad speller, just a lousy typist. In the comment above, I meant "packaging"!

Roselawn said...

It's so much fun to watch you get excited about the little things in life. You help keep everything in proper perpective!!!

Sherry