Saturday, September 22, 2007

An Unexpected Gift

My MIL flew back from Georgia yesterday (she spent the summer there) and brought me back the coolest gift ...


... a Mary Engelbreit wedding journal! While my MIL was in Georgia she sent us the wedding journal from her wedding to my FIL. It was record of wedding details - gifts, wedding attendees, etc. I thought it was so much fun to read about all the details. So now I have my very own book and one day my children, will hopefully, read it and be just as excited as I was over my MIL's wedding journal.

I started to fill out all the blanks, well as many as I could, and found whatever things (pictures, invitations) I could to include in the book. I found a save-the-date I designed for Hawaii but never ended up using and put it in the book.


There's so much more to complete in the book but it'll a fun, ongoing project for me.

No comments: