Sunday, September 23, 2007

HEROES Addict

I resisted as long as I could, but everyone around me gave me wide-eyed looks whenever I told them I was resisting. My brother's girlfriend, Rannie, was the last straw with her puppy eyed words, "Jenny just try it." Of course, my hubby later reminded me of Rannie's request and I caved.

We watched the first episode of the popular NBC series, Heroes ...

... and now I am hooked. I am hooked so bad that we watch about 3 episodes each evening. Today we watched 4 episodes until we couldn't avoid our other plans for the day. I have this odd desire to know everything about these people and what happens to them. I want to sneak away and watch the episodes without my husband (he's got company over now) because I crave the need to know more. I want to save the cheerleader and save the world.

The new season begins tomorrow, Monday and I have to keep my ears and eyes closed to any news of the new season because I have yet to finish the first season. If you aren't addicted to this show yet I recommend doing show - it's amazing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes another addict in the family. Let me know when you finish up so we can talk theory!

Diane