Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I ♥ Target!

I didn't think it was possible to love anymore but today I realized that it is. Target, I love you! I thought I knew everything about Target - charitable giving, friendly, great prices, brilliant and now they step up and bring GENIUS to the table!

I started to go through the day's mail and saw a Target item and couldn't imagine that Target would send junk mail and so my interest was piqued. Take a lookie at what I discovered ...

TARGET CLIPLESS COUPON! This thing is amazing. It comes in this two-fold card-like flyer and on the right (which is really the flyer's left) is images and "coupon" savings off Target items - 75 cents off deodorant, $1 lotion, etc. Then on the right of the flyer is the clipless coupon that you tear away and it comes out in this neat 3 section piece you fold up and put in your wallet. Basically you get the same picture of all the couponed items on the back of the clipless coupon so you know what this ONE coupon covers. You keep using the one master coupon to save once on all the couponed items! How neat is that?

I am in heaven. This coupon is already in my wallet because most of the couponed items are items we buy regularly at Target! Life is great!

No comments: