Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tuesday February 2, 2010

At the rate the day is speeding down a mountain like a novice skier that damn groundhog better step it up and pretend his shadow doesn't exist.

I woke up early, before my alarm clock and contemplated taking an earlier train. As I was getting ready I got an email saying it was cancelled. Convenient for NJ Transit. Then it began...emails kept coming in, at first only 15 minute delays due to overhead wire problems. Then with each email the delay increased. As I took my seat in the train I was cruelly reminded of the now 60 minute delay. 45 minutes later I stand on a Path train elbow to elbow with my fellow commuters and distracting myself with this post because I am a serious proponent of personal space.

Making my way to midtown I better beat that delayed train for all the transferring I am doing.

So a message to that groundhog, Pawxa-whatever Phil, man up and get me some warm weather cause wearing puffy coats and ear muffs is not cute it is just pathetic.

No comments: