Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a Day!

My day started late and I had a feeling it wasn't going to be a normal day...

When I arrived at the ferry terminal there were clowns there! It was actually a joint promotion of the ferry company and Cirque du Soliel. So the guy (pictured above) and a similarly dressed female snowball were handing out flyers for the Wintuk show at Madison Square Garden.

Next I bumped into Mark a former sales rep for a vendor contract I oversee. We were catching up on the ferry when the doors suddenly crashed open and about six inches of water came crashing in and flooding the cabin. People were leaping onto the seats and pulling up their bags. Luckily it was a rainy day and I wore my rainboots.

To top it off, my department is restructuring our network folders and the IT guy deleted some of my files - right before I needed them for a status meeting with the department head!

The day is done and I hope the drama has called it quits too.

No comments: