Friday, October 10, 2008

The Holidays are Competing

I thought it was crazy when I started seeing Halloween stuff before Labor Day but got over it because Halloween is all about candy. The longer I have access to Halloween candy the better for the world.

We seriously live in a world of holiday insanity when Halloween and Christmas collide. The picture above was from my trip to Target about 2 weeks ago. Halloween versus Christmas in the seasonal section. I can't wait see someone pick up some Freddy costume and grab some cute snowman thing to hang on their door.

I put up our whopping 3 Halloween decorations last weekend but feel it's not yet appropriate. Mostly because the weather has been warm for this time of year (today will be 78) and pumpkins will totally rot in this warmth.

No comments: