Monday, February 25, 2008

K. I. T.T. is back!

I was channel surfing about a week ago and came across Knight Rider - I seriously just about lost it. I grew up worshiping David Hasselhoff and the talking car, K. I. T. T. and now they're back! It turns out it was a NBC "movie event" - whatever that means.

When I came across the event it was smack in the middle and thankfully they replayed it this past weekend and I was able to DVR it. It was amazing. K. I. T. T. is now a Mustang and Ford had tons of product placement in the car scenes. I've determined that bad guys drive a Ford Edge and of course the cool guys drive Mustangs. The innocent drive everything else Ford makes.

If you missed Knight Rider you can catch it on your computer at your own leisure as NBC is streaming it from their website (just click on the hyperlink above).

No comments: