Monday, August 20, 2007

My New, Comfy Flips

I've been dying for a pair of Havaianas flip flops. At first I wanted them because of the hype. One day I came across a ton at a little shop on the Seaside Heights (NJ) boardwalk and fell in love. They are heavier than your standard flip flop and give you more support in the foot -it's cushier.

This past weekend I was shopping at the Jackson Outlets and came across them at a swimsuit store and was sold on a simple black pair. I threw them on that evening to go out and I was hooked! They are truly one of the most comfortable pairs of flip flops ever.

Havaianas are the non-Crocs of the year. I am head over heels for Crocs too but sometimes you don't want to wear them and so I wear the Havaianas. The Havaianas come in all colors of the rainbow and in different versions (just like Crocs). The baby ones, like the Crocs, are irresistible!

1 comment:

Rosy said...

Flip Flops have only authentic Austrian Swarovski Crystals and is a genuine Havaianas Flip Flop. Each pair of crystal flip flops has "Xilion Rose" Swarovski Crystals hand-placed and exhibit an elegant finish.
cheers,
Rosy.
---------------------
http://www.withcrystalsandstones.net/