Sunday, April 15, 2012

What to do...

It's been quite a few months since my last post and honestly I am not quite sure what to do with this blog anymore. It's so much easier to post to Facebook little musings and such but also I feel the blog allows me to write more and express myself more, but I honestly just don't feel like I have the time or energy.

I've thought about refocusing the theme of the blog but again it comes down to if it's something I want to spend my time doing. I've thought about revolving the theme around fashion (which I love more than my wallet can handle) but then I don't know if I have enough to say about fashion to fill a blog... and do I want to have published evidence of my shopping habits for my husband to see. He never says anything and he's our official UPS greeter so maybe it'll be fine.

So I guess to try and start this whole blog thing up again, I'll kick off the fashion aspect with my latest fashion find...

A Jason Wu for Target skirt for just under $9!

I was at Target last weekend getting the mundane and on sale paper towels and toilet paper when I decided I couldn't resist the clearance racks. I went through the racks one item at a time and first found an adorable Jason Wu top that was marked down but so NOT my size. So I soldiered on and came across this gem but was wary of the size (marked 4) so I headed to the dressing room with my fingers crossed. It fit and when I did a price check it came up around $8.98. It's available online for a more than double.


I wore it to work this past week with a cream tank and black blazer and received a few compliments on the skirt. The skirt is pretty well made and should be easy to wash at home if you hand wash or wash on gentle and hang dry to preserve the pleating.

Time to get ready for a darling baby's Baptism. Happy Sunday.

No comments: