Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My new favorite room

I have been wanting a new washer and dryer since the day we decided to buy our house, but there was no good reason, until recently. The washer started to dance around the laundry room a lot more, knocking things over and making all kinds of crazy noises. But the thing that really pushed me to the edge was the washer door wouldn't stay open and always when I was transferring the laundry to the dryer... and bang, I'd get bonked on the head reaching into the machine. So out with the old and in with the new, but before we got bring the new in, we had to redo the laundry room.

The laundry room, before the redo:
 With cabinets removed
 and machines removed
 blissfully empty!
 repainted and ready for new cabinets
 new cabinets up
(short a knob because I bought the wrong one at Home Depot)
 and... Presto! done and done

We got our machines at hhgregg in Lawrenceville, NJ. Next post will be on the hhgregg experience. Do you have new favorite room in your house and why?

No comments: