Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happenings...

It's actually quite dull in my world right now... Let's see...

I've been busy cleaning every nook and cranny in our apartment.
  • I learned that I cannot live without Pledge dry cloth dust wipes, Swiffer dusters, Swiffer Wetjet or those wet disinfecting wipes.
  • I recently purchased the Clorox Toilet Wand and it is seriously amazing. Toilets give me the hibbity bibbities and toilet brushes even more so. The Toilet Wand solves just about all of my issues with toilet cleaning. It has a wand (handle thing) that has no nasty brush part but rather when you need to clean the toilet you use the handle and pop on (no need to touch) a cleaning pad and then you clean away. When you're done you use the little button to release the scrubbing pad into the trash and voila!
  • I learned that Goodwill Industries helps place people, in need, in good jobs with the funds they make from selling donated items. I'm never sure what to do with the stuff we clean out of our closets and house each season and have sold things at my father-in-law's garage sale or taken things to Goodwill, Salvation Army and even dropped them in those mystery bins in parking lots.
I really hope the cleaning will slow down but I'm on a roll and I'm gonna keep on rolling. Happy Weekend!

No comments: