Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Kenneth the Page

Who else out in the world is one of the "dozens and dozens" of 30 Rock viewers? If you are one, you'll be just as excited to hear/read as I was to see in front my own eyes, Jack McBrayer, who plays Kenneth the NBC Page.

I went out with a co-worker to pick up lunch from 49th and Broadway and on our way back, on 49th, Jack McBrayer passed by us. I focused in on his face, because it was familiar, and I slowly realized who it was and could feel my eyes getting wider and a giddy feeling rising up inside me (a goofy grin was probably involved). Jeez! I must have looked like a total crazy to him! Unfortunately, my co-worker was not as excited because she isn't one of the dozen fans of the show. So far, seeing Kenneth is my #1 celebrity city since beginning to work in New York. I've seen Rachel Dratch of SNL fame and Christopher Gorham from the short lived show, Out of Practice.

Rachel and Jack (yes, we are BFF now) all work in Rockefeller Center where NBC Studios is located and the building, 30 Rockefeller, is the origin of the show's name, 30 Rock.

If you don't watch 30 Rock, please do. The writing and the cast are so amazing and very hilarious. It's on NBC Thursdays at 8:30pm.

No comments: