Saturday, June 09, 2007

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

That phrase could not be more accurate to describe the priceless and perfect photographs we have of our wedding.

We got married on Thursday May 24, 2007 and didn't really see any pictures until more than a week later. Since our cruise stopped for two days on Kaua'i we took a morning to visit our photographer, Sara Wall, and picked up our DVD full of glorious pictures. Sara was kind enough to show us a slide show of the 500+ pictures and we were floored at how great they turned out.

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures ...



A really nice and reassuring surprise happened when Sara walked in the room and following her was another photographer. If I am remembering correctly, her name is Keana. I know for a fact that she took the last photo through some trees.

Sara and Keana both do amazing work. They are both such professionals and really put me at such ease that I didn't even know most of the pictures I have were even taken. Sara is a bit on the pricier side but absolutely worth it. I have never been so pleased with 500+ photographs.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Jenny, these are brilliant pictures, truely some of the best wedding candids I've personally seen. I know we selected our photographer for her experience at candids, I only hope we come away with as great results as you have.