Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm starting to get excited...

I am finally starting to get excited about our upcoming wedding (14 days) and trip to Hawaii (11 days). Today someone at work reminded me that the days are flying by and I actually got giddy.

Another exciting wedding thing happened today ... something very awesome arrived in the mail today all the way from Taiwan! My dad's family (my grandparents and aunts) bought me a custom made qipao for the Chinese banquet. I have a total of three dresses I will be wearing, (1) my Nicole Miller gown, (2) a traditional Chinese 2 piece dress suit from China and (3) the qipao. Here's a swatch of the material.

It is seriously gorgous and I was super super pleased with how it came out. My Aunt Susan asked that I send my measurements and boy where we worried but alas it fits perfectly!

No comments: