Friday, September 23, 2011

Oh ... hello there...

Wow, this has been the longest I have gone between blog posts! I have no idea where the time has gone, well maybe I do.

I've been quite busy with...
  • Work - yup, it's still kicking my ass
  • Being a first time Matron of Honor to my sis-in-law (which comes with many responsibilities)
  • Friends having babies
  • Work - that again
We've already closed the pool for the year (so sad) and I am gearing up for fall and winter albeit unwillingly.

I threw my sis-in-law's bridal shower back in August (almost a whole month ago!) and here's a few snaps of my crafting...

A favorite treat of hers, Special K bars, cut into heart shapes for favors


Striped paper straws with flags and cute wedding sayings


Body wash and poofs as favors... get it? because it's a bridal shower...

No comments: