Monday, January 31, 2011

Fabulous Find

Found two of this amazing lamp (the other one is on the floor because I only have one night stand right now) at Marshalls back in December for $29 a piece! They were on clearance and they work, the reason for the mark down? The missing finial to keep the shade on. (Just noticed that I should take the tags off, the plastic and straighten out the lampshade a bit).

Now I know why the lamps were on clearance cause lamp finials that match, are turning into a bit of a pain to locate. I think I found a pair on the internet, now just have to suck it up and buy them.

Here's a picture of how it looks next to the bed. I would've taken a better picture of the room but it's a bit messing since some of the room has become Nick's "staging area" for the attic work he's been doing.

No comments: