Sunday, September 12, 2010

One more week!

Chris and Amanda's wedding is less than one week away and I have a busy, busy bee helping them out. I've done and will be doing quite a bit that I can't even keep track of it myself anymore.

I've made...
  • wedding programs
  • seating cards
  • table names (instead of numbers - see picture below)
  • embroidered bridal party gifts
  • stickers for wedding favors
  • guest bag notes from the bride and groom


As much as I enjoyed helping, I can't wait to have my free time back and for this wedding to be done. More pictures of the finished projects when I take pictures at the wedding.

1 comment:

Roselawn said...

Didn't you help with their engagement pictures, too? Wow, if I ever get married again, I'm calling on you! LOL You are so talented, girl!