Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Happy 3rd Anniversary to my favorite (and only) hubby!



We made big plans for today - head to Philly and have us some Roy's. Roy's is a restaurant that we ate at with our friends and family the night before our wedding and loved it. It is also one of two small pieces of Hawaii that we have locally. The other being L&L Hawaiian but it's more of a fast food place than a proper celebratory venue.

Before we headed out... Hubby was wonderful and surprised me with a bouquet of calla lilies (from my wedding bouquet) that were the right shade of red! (If anyone remembers my bouquet's callas - they ended up pretty darn purple and I had a mini melt down prior to the ceremony). Leave it up to my husband and a local NJ florist to get it perfect - thank you!

My anniversary gift may not seem exciting but Nick wanted it and I think he deserves it. Something to make it a little bit easier keeping up after this big ass house we bought. Let me introduce you to Nick's new Scotts Deluxe Broadcast Spreader... he's got a spreader that's over 20 years old from my parents and it kinda just throws stuff everywhere with no regard as to what's around. This baby has controls and you can make the little orange guard underneath "block" where you don't want stuff to get thrown. For example, it's probably a smart idea to keep grass seed out of the swimming pool and vegetable garden. Plus this deluxe model holds enough stuff to throw around on 15,000 square feet... I don't even know if we have that much grass. Honey... what you do you think?

1 comment:

cainiao813 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.