Monday, August 11, 2008

You Know It's a Monday...

... when you've got mismatched shoes on.

Thankfully I didn't show up to work like this. I keep pairs of black and brown pumps at work in case I want to keep it simple when I dress in the morning. Seems like a great idea until this happens.

It shouldn't be an issue except they are the same exact pump from Nine West. I bought both the brown and black versions (because they are so comfy). Other issue is that if I sit at my desk for awhile I kick my shoes off - and in the hurry to grab lunch in a quiet moment I put on one brown and one black shoe. Even more pathetic - I didn't notice the mismatch until I got to the lunch place.

Oh well - Monday is just about over and my going home flipflops match

1 comment:

Roselawn said...

OMG... I can see how the mis-matched shoe thing can happen. I've done that with earrings several times! Guess you'll have to double-check if you ever wear them from home... your color-blind husband will let you walk right on out the door with the brown/black thing going on!!!