Monday, June 09, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

What a whirlwind weekend. It all began a bit early on Friday when I didn't have to go to work. I sorta had to work because it was a seminar for work but it was actually good and I didn't have to go to the office. I got home a little earlier too.

Once I got home I had to pack for the weekend. Hubby went fishing Friday and I was meeting him at my father-in-law's. Had to stop at Target in East Brunswick for stuff and ended up bumping into my good friend, Miichell and her daughter. So we hung out a bit a Target while shopping.

Saturday was sister-in-law, Mandy's Birthday Bonanza. Woke up early to make some food for the party. Then on the way I had to drop my car off at my dad's cause it failed inspection and needs some repairs. Partied at the bonanza and Sunday we were off to my uncle's graduation party.

Still recovering from the party filled weekend. Above is a picture of Nick and our cousin Catherine playing piano together.

No comments: